Mountain Dermatology Specialists is committed to the health of our patients, employees and community during the COVID pandemic.
We are taking the following measures to help reduce the risk of transmission:
- Prescreening– If you have symptoms of fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath, you will need to call your PCP and reschedule your appointment at MDS. If someone in your household has symptoms, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Social Distancing – We have adapted our processes in the office so that patients are able to keep at least 6 feet in distance and minimize contact with other patients and staff.
- Universal Precautions – As a medical practice, we follow Universal Precautions normally as part of infection control. We will continue to follow measures outlined in universal precautions, which includes hand hygiene, personal protective equipment, respiratory hygiene, environmental cleaning and safe waste disposal.
- Office Disinfection – We disinfect our exam rooms after each patient is evaluated. We disinfect our entire office daily and will continue to do so to eliminate risk of transmission from surfaces.
- Telehealth – We have implemented technology in our office to treat patients through telehealth for certain types of dermatology appointments which will allow patients to stay home and be seen via video.
We will continue to evaluate our situation daily and adapt our practice to keep our patients and employees healthy.
We appreciate your trust in Mountain Dermatology Specialists.
Jean Liu Urquhart, MD
Lauren Meshkov Bonati, MD